|Company Name||VALUES, Inc.|
|Head Office||2-19-4 FORUM Akasaka 5F, Akasaka, Minato-Ku, Tokyo,107-0052, Japan|
|Date Founded||September 30,2009|
|Capital||100 million JPY|
|President and Representative Director||Hideyuki Tsujimoto|
Management Consulting Analysis Service of Online Behavior Logs (Big Data Analysis) Developing marketing system with advanced information technology
VALUES CREATORS, INC. VALUES China, Co.,Ltd. FUTURE VALUES INTELLIGENCE, Inc. VALUES, Inc. Thailand office (shyu company limited)
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President and Representative Director
Mr. Tsujimoto was Born in 1964 and graduated from Doshisha University with a degree in engineering in 1986. He started his career in Recruit Co., Ltd. After working as a senior executive manager of marketing system department, he became president of Recruit ISIZE Travel, Inc., and made the company turn profitable by changing its business model (the company is currently known as AB-ROAD.net and Jalan net). He worked for Recruit for 20 years, creating markets and rebuilding business, as he did as a director of TOWNWORK, a recruiting media. In 2006, he moved to MACROMILL, INC., a company listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. As a president, he achieved better sales every year – 7th, 5th, and 3rd place in the industry (2nd in profit and 1st in research case number) – and returned business to the founder with highest sales ever, developing company from one specialized in Web survey to one that has various research areas. In 2009, he founded VALUES, Inc. to support business growth of clients. In 2015, he became a member of “Study group on Big Data Business” established in Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry.
Vice President and director
Mr. Goto graduated from Osaka University with a degree in Engineering Science. In Recruit Co., Ltd. he was responsible for Ecommerce Website. In MACROMILL, INC. he worked as an executive officer and was in charge of developing new business. He has been succeeded in launching new services by prioritizing field work and communication with clients. In VALUES he actively accompanies young members to their negotiations to raise business developers as well as working on developing products.
Mr. Shibata graduated from Osaka University with a degree in Engineering Science and joined Recruit Co., Ltd. in 1992., where he experienced system inspection and creation of internet magazine and Web media. In 2000 he participated in founding MACROMILL, INC. As a director, he was in charge of developing new business and “AIRS”, its own online search system, and overseas expansion. After having resigned from his post, he participated in establishing VALUES. Now he is responsible for management department as a director.
Mr. Koide got MBA (Master of Business Administration) at Heriot-Watt University, England. In 2003 he joined CITATION JAPAN CO., LTD. and became executive financial officer in 2006, president and representative director in 2007 and chairman of the board in December 2017. He established Citation Strategic Partners Co., Ltd. and became president and representative director. In April 2018, he became VALUES’ advisor and outside director in September. He is a developer of analysis method as well as a strategy consultant who takes difficult cases and trains employees.
Ms. Koyasu graduated from Keio University, Faculty of Environment and Information Studies. After working as a system engineer and Web consultant, she joined MACROMILL, INC., when the company was still a startup. She engaged in developing products, planning business and sales. In 2011 she joined VALUES and is responsible for planning business, integrating marketing department and overseas business as a director. In August 2020, she established VALUES China, Co.,Ltd. in Shanghai as a Chinese local subsidiary and became a director.
Mr. Atsuchi graduated from Tokyo Metropolitan University, Faculty of Humanities. As a system engineer in NTT DATA Corporation, he engaged in system construction of organizations such as government office. He joined VALUES in 2012 and is responsible for development and operation of Big Data infrastructure and Web service as a system development director.
Mr. Kuroiwa graduated from Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo. After working for Accenture Japan Ltd where he engaged in global system development of manufacturing industry as a project manager, he participated in founding VALUES. He is currently in charge of gathering Big Data and development/operation of data analysis methods.
- Registered VALUES, Inc.
- Overseas inspection (Vietnam, India, etc.)
- Set up an office at Hamamatsuchou, Minatoku
- Related office to Nishishinbashi, Minatoku
- Related office to Akasaka, Minatoku
- Released 【VALUES eMark+】 as automatic data aggregating system of our analysis service of online activity solution
- Relocated headquarter in Akasaka (Office expansion in 2014, 2015 and 2017)
- Released 【VALUES eMark+】Free as a free ASP service
- Released 【VALUES eMark+】Keyword Finder
- Our President and Representative Director became a member of “Study group on Credit Card Industry and Big Data Business” established in Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- Released 【VALUES eMark+】Target Focus
- Released 【VALUES eMark+】Site Analyzer
- Installed function of smartphone data analysis in 【VALUES eMark+】
- Initiated Analysis Service of Online Activity Log in Chinese market
- 【VALUES eMark+】 was selected as a subject for subsidy system for IT installation operated by Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Established VALUES research institute of marketing science
- Released “Brand Analyzer”, an analysis dashboard for measuring brand effectiveness
- Initiated Capital Alliance with FUTURE VALUES INTELLIGENCE, Inc., data science and AI development consulting company (established a joint venture)
- Established VALUES CREATORS, INC. which plans and operates promotion, develops media and supports employee development, utilizing advanced technology and data
- Established 上海法人百路志市场咨询（上海）有限公司 (English name: VALUES China, Co., Ltd.)
- Oct. 2
- Released "Dockpit," a search engine for researching competitors, industry data, and trends
- Jan. 18
- Released "Dockpit" Free as a free ASP service.
- Dec. 10
- Released a qualitative research service "百路QIC" to study trends of the Chinese market
- Sep. 21
- Selected as a speaker at ESOMAR Congress 2022, a conference organized by ESOMAR, a global data analysis and research community with over 130 participating countries
|Head Office||2-19-4 FORUM Akasaka 5F, Akasaka, Minato Ku, Tokyo, 107-0052, Japan|
Ginza line or Nanboku line / Tameike-sanno Station, 4 minutes’ walk from exit number 12
Nanboku line / Roppongi-itchome Station, 5 minutes’ walk from exit number 3
Chiyoda line / Akasaka Station, 8 minutes’ walk from exit number 5
Hibiya line / Roppongi Station, 14 minutes’ walk from exit number 6