VALUES, Inc. (“we”, “us”, “our”, etc.) are committed to contributing to society by providing various services and solutions with the aim of “supporting new value creation that makes maximum use of the power of advanced IT technology and marketing”.
In doing so, we keep customers’ personal information in providing the services and solutions we provide. We comply with laws and regulations relating to personal information and will make efforts to safely store and protect the personal information we receive and handle it appropriately.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
We use personal information for the following purposes to the extent necessary for the performance of our business:
- Providing, maintaining, protecting, and improving our services and solutions.
- Managing members and users in connection with our services and solutions, including accepting registrations, identity verification, user authentication, and recording user settings.
- Conducting surveys.
- Notification of matters (including by e-mail) necessary for the operation of websites operated and managed by us and our services and solutions.
- Billing calculations and billing.
- Providing information on our services and solutions, responding to various inquiries, and handling after-sales service.
- Exercising rights and performing duties pursuant to laws and regulations, agreements, and our rules and policies, etc., and responding to violations.
- Distribution, display, and effect measurement of advertisements; and
3. Collection of personal information
(1) Information provided by customers.
We may be provided with information by customers or through customers’ use of our services, solutions, and websites etc. This includes the following information:
- Profile information such as name, company, job title, etc.
- Information relating to contact information such as email address, phone number, and address; and
- Information entered or sent by customers through the input form or other methods specified by us.
(2)Information we collect
We may collect information about the status of access to the services we provide and how they are used. This includes the following information:
- Terminal information
- Operation log information for services we provide; and
- Cookies and similar technologies.
4. Use of personal information
5. Security management of personal information
We will take necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, falsification, loss, and damage to personal information we have been entrusted with, and to manage personal information otherwise securely.
In addition, we will make efforts to keep personal information we receive accurate and up to date within the scope of the purpose of use.
6. Entrustment of personal information
We may entrust the handling of personal information to third parties to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use. We will investigate such third parties and confirm that they have a sufficient level of security for handling personal information.
Further, we will carry out necessary and appropriate supervision by executing agreements etc. to ensure that the security level is continuously maintained and improved.
7. Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide personal information to any third parties without the prior consent of the customer, except when permitted by laws and regulations.
8. Disclosure and correction etc. of personal information
If a person requests disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion etc. of his / her personal information, we will respond appropriately pursuant to the provisions of laws and regulations.
For inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact the following.
FORUM Akasaka 5F, 2-19-4 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Hideyuki Tsujimoto, Representative Director
9. About the use of targeted advertising and access analysis tools
We use or plan to use the access analysis tools and behavioral targeting advertising services provided by the following companies to grasp the trends of users of the services we provide and deliver appropriate advertisements. Please refer to the relevant service page to confirm the policies and guidelines for each service.
- Google Analytics Services Terms of Service
- Google AdSense Terms of Service
- Supership Inc. Opt-Out Procedures
Revised August 28, 2019 Revised January 18, 2021